Showcase the impact of outcome measurement: Present your research at the ICHOM Conference in Barcelona.
Share your research and the progress you have made in transforming healthcare through outcome measurement by presenting your original research at the ICHOM Conference 2023 in Barcelona, Spain.
We would like to invite anyone who has completed research using patient-centred outcomes in any of the following categories:
The deadline for all submissions is 30 June 2023 at 5pm CEST.
We will contact you by Monday 26 August 2023 to let you know if your submission has been successful
If you have any questions about submitting your abstract, please email email@example.com
Why submit an Abstract?
- Have your work validated by our esteemed judging panel of international VBHC experts
- Raise the profile of your organisation by showcasing your learnings and achievements to an international audience
- Present your organization as innovative in transforming healthcare through outcomes measurement
- Authors of successful abstracts will be invited to bring their research abstract in poster format which will be displayed during the ICHOM Conference in Barcelona, in addition to our virtual Abstract Gallery.
- Authors of the highest-rated research abstracts will be invited to provide a short presentation of their research in front of a live audience at the ICHOM Conference in Barcelona
- Returning for 2023; The winning abstract, chosen by NEJM Catalyst, will be presented with the inaugural ICHOM–NEJM Catalyst Implementation Award at the ICHOM Conference in Barcelona on 11 October.*
- The top 10 abstracts will also be highlighted in an ICHOM Newsletter following the ICHOM Conference in November 2023
- Selected abstracts may be adapted as ICHOM case studies
- Authors of submitted abstracts will be entitled to purchase registration to the ICHOM Conference 2023 at a discounted rate
*NEJM Catalyst Innovations in Care Delivery requests right of first refusal to publish the full paper based on the winning abstract.
Open: 5 April
Close: 30 June
Judging Window: 1 July – 24 August
Shortlist Announcement: 25 August