Showcase the impact of outcome measurement | Present Your Research at the ICHOM November Conference 2022 in Boston
Share your research and the progress you have made in transforming healthcare through outcome measurement by presenting your original research at the ICHOM November Conference 2022 in Boston, USA.
We would like to invite anyone who has completed research using patient-centred outcomes in any of the following categories:
- Outcomes Data and Benchmarking
- Implementation and Change Management
- Health System Regulation, Governance and Policy
- Tech, AI and E-Health Solutions
- Cost Management
We would specifically like to know how you integrated work performed by ICHOM into your research.
Why submit an Abstract?
- Have your work validated by our esteemed judging panel of international VBHC experts
- Raise the profile of your organisation by showcasing your learnings and achievements to an international audience
- Build your profile as an innovator in transforming healthcare through outcome measurement
- Authors of successful abstracts will be invited to bring their research abstract in poster format which will be displayed during the November 2022 ICHOM Conference at the Boston Park Plaza, in addition to our virtual Abstract Gallery.
- Authors of the highest-rated research abstracts will be invited to provide a short presentation of their research in front of a live audience at the November 2022 ICHOM Conference at the Boston Park Plaza
- The top 10 abstracts will also be highlighted in an ICHOM Newsletter following the 2022 November Conference
- Selected abstracts may be adapted as ICHOM case studies
- Authors of submitted abstracts will be entitled to purchase registration to the ICHOM Conference Series 2022 at a discounted rate. You will receive the discount code following submission
ICHOM Abstract Judging Panel 2022 – to be announced
The deadline for all submissions is 24 June 2022 at 5pm CEST.
We will contact you by Friday 19th August 2022 to let you know if your submission has been successful.
If you have any questions about submitting your abstract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org